JonesTrading Asia Pacific extends the JonesTrading network to institutions in the Pacific Rim region. This group is located in Princeville, Hawaii and has been in operation since 2011.
Brian Tafaro, Managing Director
Mr. Tafaro joined the firm in 2016 as a Managing Director from Tora Trading to help spearhead the firm’s Asian shares trading business. From 2000-2013 he worked for Goldman Sachs in Asia. In 2009, he was named co-head of Japan Shares Execution Services in Tokyo and was promoted to Managing Director in 2010. Mr. Tafaro started his career in finance at Nomura Securities International in Tokyo. More >
- Our primary focus is on meeting client needs and exceeding expectations.
- Our extensive network of coverage of global institutions, as well as Asian specialist funds, provides us ample opportunity to source unique liquidity.
- We offer our clients high touch, relationship based coverage in a time when larger firms continue to scale back and emphasize technology at the expense of seniority. Experience and relationships are critical elements of making large trades a reality.
- ECNs and other crossing platforms will match only what the system sees. Direct client contact is the best way to get a true liquidity picture. We are not merely matching two sides of a trade, we are making those trades happen.
- Asia is an incredibly fragmented marketplace, our role is to remove those complexities and ensure a smooth execution from start to finish.
- We provide our clients with anonymity, we minimize market impact and we execute at the best possible price for our clients.
5-4280 Kuhio Hwy Suite B209
Princeville, HI 96722