In 2009, JonesTrading further expanded its footprint and model by opening JonesTrading Canada Inc., with its main office in Toronto. JonesTrading Canada extends the JonesTrading relationship network model to Canadian institutions.
- Our network is the largest independent sales trader focused platform in the industry
- Our sales traders maintain relationships with all major Canadian institutional accounts
- We span the full range of buy side firms
- This diverse pool incorporates a range of investment perspectives on how to profit from market conditions, which translates into a broad opportunity base to match buyer and seller
- The client's intent drives the trade from start to finish
- Customized trading provides the ability all aspects of the trade, matching client directives
- We have a unique, tightly controlled trading environment
- Our sales traders are liquidity experts
- We actively dig out the other side, sourcing liquidity in a safe, trusted environment
- We source liquidity not visible on any other platform
- Clients move large positions while seeking reduced market impact and best execution
- An experienced sales trader covers every client, to protect against leakage
- We handle large and complex trades, often disadvantaged in algorithms and ECNs
Services offered and provided in Canada are through JonesTrading Canada Inc. which is a member of IIROC and the Canadian Investor Protection Fund.
JonesTrading Canada Inc.
Office Manager: Mr. Tom Steen
148 Yorkville Avenue
2nd Floor, Suite 5
Toronto, Ontario M5R 1C2
Mr. Tom Steen, Executive Vice President and Manager of the Toronto Office