The JonesTrading derivatives team offers world-class depth of expertise and enjoys long-standing relationships with the various participants in the derivatives markets. These veterans of the derivatives markets have relationships with a broad range of institutional investors - from mutual and hedge funds to volatility funds and market makers - giving the JonesTrading client unrivalled access to liquidity. JonesTrading does not have the conflicts of a proprietary trading desk, nor does it have research to cloud one's judgment which makes JonesTrading best suited to help the client achieve their execution goals.
Take advantage of this experience and services, including:
- Relationships which permit JonesTrading to source options liquidity while protecting the information content of the trade and investor anonymity.
- A no conflicts of interest model that avoids the proprietary trading or risk positioning paradigm.
- A no conflicts of interest model that avoids promoting research that benefits the firm and not the client.
- Databases and volatility screening tools helpful in identifying high risk/return hedging and trading opportunities.
- Reviews of trade idea generation and risk models that are based on specific client needs.
- Electronic order routing (FIX capabilities) from the client's OMS to JonesTrading.
The JonesTrading Derivatives Team*:
JonesTrading Institutional Services LLC
San Francisco: Jeff Micsky, CFA (Head of Global Derivatives)
655 Redwood Highway Suite 101
Mill Valley, CA 94941
New York/Greenwich: Mark Neuman, CFA, Robert Zavell, John Lawlor.
29 River Road, STE 101
Cos Cob, Connecticut 06807
Chicago: Rich Breitenecker, Chris Rich
223 W. Erie St. 4th Floor
Chicago, IL 60610
JonesTrading Canada Inc.
Toronto: Tom Steen
148 Yorkville Avenue
2nd Floor, Suite 5
Toronto, ON M5R 1C2
* Services offered and provided in the United States are through JonesTrading Institutional Services LLC which is a member of FINRA and SIPC. Services offered and provided in Canada are through JonesTrading Canada Inc. which is a member of IIROC and the Canadian Investor Protection Fund.